Friday 23 May 2008

First Blood !!

So here is my first post – I am using the pseudonym “Stressed Out Cop” and will use this blog to vent my frustrations with policing today. I could start with a rant about waiting in court today all morning, only to have the case adjourned for a couple of months because they couldn’t fit us in, but I won’t. See it’s the new me – I can cope with it.

I will NOT bring the police Service into disrepute and any views are my own.

I sustained a serious injury on duty several months ago and whilst laid up had time to reflect and improve my IT skills. They are not so hot so you will have to bear with me.

I had a stress wobble through overwork a couple of years ago and got myself help. I have sent a steady stream of customers to the doors of occupational health ever since. These are not shirkers just hard working people ground down by the system.

If anyone finds this blog and is in a similar position I hope you find it useful. I will try to put some stuff on here that you might find useful.

This is very much a work in progress and I’ve got to find my way around the technical side so stick around

No comments: