Saturday 6 September 2008

Keep on Funkin

I've not been lazy my computer went bang and has only just been fixed. I did think my link to Insp Gadget might be responsible and that the complaints boys were taking everybody down. I wish the good Inspector well and hope he is able to keep blogging. It would appear his identity is well known to some and with his new book just coming out they've seen an opportunity to have a go. I'm sure he has committed no discipline offences and has all the answers to get them off his back.

This blogging lark is important and relevant issues are raised. Read this article about police inefficiency and you see I was right to raise this in an earlier post. As long as you stick to the rules and don't bring the police service into disrepute - then no harm done eh!

No comments: